NEW CONDOS DOWNTOWN CANMORE
SIGNATURE LOCATION HOMES – SOLD OUT
Situated on our future neighbourhood plaza, Jack Pine Lodge condominiums connects you to the best our community has to offer:
• an easy stroll to downtown Canmore’s charming retail and culinary delights
• abundant pathways and bridges connected to Canmore’s extensive trail systems and bike paths
• a backyard in the Rockies for endless mountain adventures
• our own neighbourhood treats including a local tavern, a wine store, Evergreen spa, skin treatments, and hair salon, massage therapist, art studio & galleries and fine dining and creekside lounge at our new luxury Malcolm Hotel
• active neighbours that come together to organize ski trips, biking, hiking, or fun events held in their very own Canmore Opera House.
• a short walk down the boardwalk to Canmore’s ‘Elevation Place’ recreation centre and major grocery and shopping areas
MAGNIFICENT VIEWS UNLIKE ANYWHERE IN SPRING CREEK
With wide-open views facing the southern skyline, residents of Jack Pine Lodge can witness the ever-changing majesty of Canmore’s Three Sisters peaks.
SPACES DESIGNED FOR LIFE
Jack Pine Lodge combines contemporary styling with traditional Rocky Mountain building materials like timber, glass and stone. Generous condo floor plans are designed for the comfort of you and your guests and to make entertaining easy. Heated underground parkade and storage for all your mountain toys.
Attractive amenities for jack pine lodge residents & guests
• Private garden with outdoor hot tub and beautiful alpine landscaping
• A welcoming exercise room for residents whose active lifestyles include workouts with cardio and strength training equipment