Of Canmore properties for sale, its not surprising Creekstone Mountain Lodge ranks high.
1. Most Luxurious – In a neighbourhood known for luxury, that’s saying something.
2. Spa-Inspired Ensuites – valentine romance at its finest.
3. Unobstructed Views – Southwest exposure that bathes homeowners in Bow Valley sunshine under the magestic peaks of Mount Lawrence Grassi, Ha Ling and the rugged Rundle Range.
4. Five Minute Walk to Downtown Canmore – along the banks of 2 bubbling creeks surrounding the neighbourhood.
5. Pre-Construction Pricing starting around $500,000.
6. Outdoor Hot Tub – the perfect place to wind down after a day of Rocky Mountain adventure.
7. Built Green Standards – geothermal multi-zone in-floor slab heating and cooling for year-round comfort.
8. Bold Alpine Styling – with signature rock fireplace and hardwood floors in all main living areas, adding your own colour style to your new home.
9. Lock & Leave Living – underground heating parking, owner’s lounge for larger family or friend gathering, exercise room for active mountain lifestyles. Forget the year, the Spring Creek team will look after snow removal, landscaping, and all shared spaces.
10. Investment Timing is Now – Inventory for condominium projects is at an all time low in the Canmore Real Estate market, expected to drive the value of condo investments up in 2017.
Find your Canmore real estate heaven in Creekstone Mountain Lodge